The Images displayed on the site are indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in appearance, shape or design as per the order request.
1. Orders once placed cannot be cancelled , since our products (cakes) are perishable items.
2. There will be no refunds or exchange of orders in any case.
3. We reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date, in case of heavy rains / Bandh etc
4. In case of any dispute in delivery or order being as a gift to someone else, proof of delivery will be provided.
5. We prefer To Not Deliver on Prescribed Holidays Unless The Order Is Relatively Of a Big Quantity.
6. We shall deliver available best quality cookies/cake/chocolates/other confectioners of equal value according to our substitution policy, if ordered any item is unavailable.
7. However, you always have a right to get 100% refund of your money, if delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstance.
8. We the owners of the site retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
9. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of local Vadodara Court only in India.
10. After confirmation of order for Photo Cake, kindly mail photograph along with order no and email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Seasonal cakes will be only delivered during the particular season of fruit.
We CANNOT Commit Any Fix Time For Delivery.
Our Normal Deliveries timings will from 9 am to 6 pm.
We also offer Midnight Delivery timings will from 11pm to 12 pm.( prior confirmation on mail and calls from the customer) Orders Received / Taken before 3:00 P.M. Will be Delivered same day, else will be carried forward to next available day.
The Delivery Will NOT Be Redirected / Redelivered To Any Other Address In Any Circumstances.
We will make an attempt to Deliver Your Order ONCE. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and No Redelivery will be Possible. We will consider the order as execute in the following cases :
Delivery not done due to wrong address.
1. Recipient not available.
2. Premises locked.
3. Wrong phone no or Cell or Extension number/ not working / no reply or not connecting / reachable and delivery is not done.
4. Recipient refused the products.
5. Delivered the product at the Gate / Reception / Neighbor.
Newprakashbakery is the sole owner of the information collated on website this privacy statement applies only to information collated by this Site.
Communications from the Site
1. Special Offers and Updates
We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications.
2. Service-related Announcements
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email informing you of this.
You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail, SMS or any other communication made electronically, verbally or physically through post. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that newprakashbakery provides to you by e-mail or in any other aforementioned mediums satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5. Legal Disclaimer
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by emailing us at email@example.com
6. Log Files
As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
8. Links to Other Sites
This privacy statement applies only to information collated by this Web site. This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by newprakashbakery. Please be aware that we, newprakashbakery, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site you access to review their privacy practices.
10. Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If you’re personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete by emailing our Customer Support at or by contacting us by telephone.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We do not use any encryption on our forms, as we do not collect credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other sensitive information that can be used in identity theft.
12. Changes in this Privacy Statement